For All Ages
Peter Hostage provides music lessons for children from age 5 and up, adults of any age.
It's never too late to begin playing music!
- Lessons Offered In: Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Voice, Drums, Banjo and Mandolin
- Professional private lessons with an individual approach
- Patient, supportive attitude
- Encourages a real passion for learning music
- Educated at Berklee College of Music, Boston, MA;
- And real-world experience performing professionally throughout New England for over 30 years.
- Serving Londonderry, Derry, Windham, Litchfield, Hudson and surrounding towns.
- First lesson/consultation Free!
Learn how to get the most from your music lessons!
Just enter your name & email to receive these free tips.
Then, check your email for a message from
"Peter Hostage Music Lessons."
Call To Schedule Your Free First Lesson!
Or Click Here to Contact Me By Email
The Benefits of Lessons with Peter Hostage:
- Peter teaches: guitar, piano, voice, drums, bass guitar, banjo, mandolin, and ukelele.
- Highly Qualified: Over 30 years teaching experience; Educated at Berklee College of Music and N.E. Consevatory; perfoming throughout New England playing jazz, blues, rock, folk, classical and more since the 1970's.
- Wide range of lesson times: Mon - Thursday 2-9pm, Saturday 9am-1pm.
- Proven track record: Teaching in Londonderry since 1996, trusted by over 500 families from Londonderry and surrounding towns of Windham, Litchfield, Hudson, Derry, Manchester and beyond.
- Comfortable waiting area for parents: with full open view of lesson room, (parents are welcome to sit in on lessons), wi-fi, and books and magazines.
- Fully stocked, technologically advanced studio: with guitar amps, bass amp, full drum set, grand piano, digital keyboards, computers, iPad, full ProTools recording set up, and abiltity to make high-quality YouTube videos.
- Free recitals every December: students can choose to perform in a friendly, low-stress setting.
- Located in the heart of Londonderry: close to shopping and other services.
- Month-to-month lessons: no long term contract to sign.
"All of my kids have taken lessons with
Peter for many years and I couldn't be happier
with the level of instruction and the encouraging atmosphere."
-S. Geiger, Londonderry
"Welcoming, challenging and fun!
That's what lessons with Peter are like,
no matter what instrument you want to learn."
-The Robbins Family, Derry
"The musical training my child received from the talented and professional Mr. Hostage is priceless!
-D. Nordyke, Litchfield
"Peter's music lessons heve been an outstanding experience for our son.
He started as a beginner at age 10, and now he is a guitarist and singer-songwriter performing at various venues at a professional grade and recording his first CD. We could not have asked for a better outcome,
and we are forever grateful to Mr. Hostage."
-B. Chin, Windham